Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Friday, 26 October 2012

French Friday (64)

Bonjour everyone,
Welcome to another round of French cover compare!
What do we have this week?

TOMORROW, WHEN THE WAR BEGAN by John Marsden
Translated as TOMORROW, QUAND LA GUERRE A COMMENCE



My thoughts: I've read this book and LOVED IT but, unfortunately, I think none of these covers does it justice. The original one looks too boyish and agressive to me, and the French one is simply... weird! I don't like the design of the characters either, it looks more like a video game than a book cover. Oh well.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 comments:

  1. O definitely the US version. The other is odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The French cover is weird, but in a nice way. What? It looks like a graphic novel about zombies. lol. ;) A group of people that are going to fight back to save the world from zombies.

    Ps; I love stories about zombies.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...