Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Friday, 22 April 2011

He's not dead. He's resting.

This post title is an extract from the infamous Monty Python's Dead Parrot sketch.




And the analogy that I was trying to pull was : Parrot = My Blog. Seller = Me.
See, because my blog is not dead. No no no no. It's resting. It's stunned. It's pining.
It has not passed on, it has not ceased to be, it has not expired and gone to meet its maker. It's not off the twig. It hasn't kicked the bucket. It is not an Ex-Blog !

That said... HELLO LOVELIES! (if you actually read this)

So, as you probably noticed I could easily win the Most Silent Blogger Award. I haven't blogged since october. As I explained at the time, I've been through some tough times. And also, paradoxically, some great ones. But the mix left me with no energy nor time to keep on blogging as much as I used to. Which lead to the fact that I actually stopped. 

Personal troubles put aside, my
theater company kind of went through a huge boost at the end of last year. Which is awesome, but somehow we have trouble managing it all. I work way too much, because we can't seem to find a proper organization within the company yet. But we are really looking for a way to fix this. We actually have no choice, otherwise we'll become mad women who scream all the time and talk to pigeons.

Anyway, I'm not here to say I'm back. I still have a lot of stuff to sort out, generally speaking. But, man, I miss blogging! I miss this blog, and I miss your blogs. I miss my blog friends. I miss being part of the amazing book bloggers' community. I can't wait to get back to it all.


Actually, I decided to write a post today because I've just started a book which, I think, will help my multitasking problem (I tend to do a lot at the same time). It's called
Refuse To Choose!, from author Barbara Sher. And since I, indeed, refuse to choose, hopefully this book will help me managing everything that I want to do, that I am doing, or that I should do. Which, of course, includes blogging.

I want to apologize to everyone who sent me emails to which I haven't answered, and also to bloggers who registered for my features. I put everything blog-related on hold, which was stupid. So, sorry for the big huge silence.


I hope you're all ok, I'm sending you a big French hug from here, and I hope we'll pick up where we left off when I'm back.


Take care, and talk to you soon!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte, good to read a post from you. I was thinking about you just the other day and hoping to see you back sometime. The vibes must have reached you!

    I'm sad that things haven't all be good for you but it's really nice to hear the theatre company is picking up speed.

    Good luck with everything, blog when you feel like it. As you can see, I am still subscribed regardless of your silence, and I'm sure there will be many others who have hoped to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hiatus is totally understandable. It can take a lot of energy (not to mention time) to keep up with blogging and participating in the book blogging community. Good luck to you and hopefully see you again sometime in the near-ish future.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...