Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Friday, 10 September 2010

French Friday (37)



Bonjour tout le monde !

Now, here's another round of... French covers!
I'm pretty excited about these ones, since I'm a huge fan of Cate Tiernan's books,
and that I actually read these books for work, and they are going to be published in France. So yay!


Sweep by Cate Tiernan
French Title: Wicca (Wicca)


My thoughts: I really like the orginal covers of this series (with the hole in the cover and everything).
I know I'm repeating myself, but I don't really like covers with huge faces on them, so I have to say the original cover wins as far as I'm concerned.


Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
French Title: Immortels (Immortals)


My thoughts: Hum, this is a tough one. I LOVED this book. And, well, I'm unfortunately not a fan of either cover. I think the original cover would fit more for the Sweep series than for this one. And the French one has a "pop" feel that I think doesn't quite match the story.

Becky at The Bookette recently reviewed Immortal Beloved, and I completely share her point of view, so if you're interested you can go and read her review over there. :)

So, what do you guys think about these covers?!

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. With the first book I like the French one and with the second one I like the US cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-French
    2-US

    I need to check both these out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...