Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Saturday, 21 August 2010

My Life as a Book (2010 version)



A year ago, I was getting acquainted with the blogosphere. I had started a personal blog (that doesn't exist anymore), where books took so much place that I decided to create The Book on the Hill.

At the time, I participated in a fun meme that I'd seen on many blogs (so many that I haven't the slightest idea of who created it!). The idea was to answer some questions using titles of books that were read during the year. Unfortunately my 2009 version of the meme is not online anymore since I deleted my old blog. But I just saw over at Pop Culture Nerd that she was doing a 2010 version of the meme! So I thought I'd give it another go! She reworded some of the sentences and skipped some others, but I stuck to the original ones.

Here it goes!

Describe yourself: Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

How do you feel: Spoiled.

Describe where you currently live: 666 Park Avenue.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Wildwood.

Your best friend is: Guardian of the Dead.

You and your friends are: Little Vampire Women.

What's the weather like: Unearthly.

Favourite time of day: By Midnight

What is life to you: Revolution.

You fear: Personal Demons.

What is the best advice you have to give: Shift.

Thought for the Day: Sucks to be Me.

How I would like to die: Sudden Death.

My soul’s present condition: Cloaked.

Books mentioned :
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini TAylor
Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce
Wildwood by Colin Meloy
Guardian of the Dead by
Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
By Midnight by Mia James
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Shift by Nicole Maggi
Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauley
Sudden Death by Nick Hale
Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Wanna join?!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodness, this was so fun! I LOVE your answers - I am so totally participating!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...