Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Friday, 18 June 2010

French Friday (29)


Hello everyone, and welcome to this week's French Friday!
How about a little round of French covers? ;)

11 o' clock Chocolate Cake by Caroline Pitcher
French title : Le Gâteau au Chocolat de 11 heures du soir (means the same thing)


The Loser's Guide to Life and Love by A.E. Cannon
French title : L'Amour pour les Héros (Love for Heroes)



Avalon High by Meg Cabot
French title : Avalon High



My favorites?
I'd say the French ones of 11 o' clock Chocolate Cake and Avalon High,
and the original one of The Loser's Guide to Life and Love...

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. My favorite one is the Avalon High by Meg Cabot French cover-I love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. evidemment qu'on a des gouts differents parce que je prefere grave la couverture francaise de "l'amour pour les heros" et la couverture americaine d' 11 o'clock chocolate cake.
    pour avalon high, je suis partagee.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the title in English of "The loser's guide to life and love" is better than "Love for heroes", but I haven't read the book, so either could be better for the novel, I guess. Definitely prefer the original cover for it though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...