Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Who Loves You Baby ! Award



A big thank you to Velvet at vvb32reads !

The Who Loves You Baby! Award is given to those bloggers whom you love and who have awarded you in the past ! Pass it on !

I shall then pass this award on to all of you guys who have awarded my little self and my blog.
Thank you !

Elie at Ellz Reads
La Coccinelle at The Ladybug Reads
Morgan at BLT
And Velvet, consider it yours (even though you already got it) : You've awarded me so much, you definitely deserve it ! :)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You are so kind (hugs)
    Elie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet pea! You are too kind. Thank you again for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...