Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Oh la la ! Award


Thank you once more to Velvet at vvb32reads !
OMG, what did I do to deserve all this ??
And this is in French, how perfect ?!

Now I must answer a few questions !

Where is your favorite place to read a book ?
Next to the fireplace in winter, lying down on the grass in summer. 

Bookmarks or dog ears ?
100% Bookmarks.

What is the best book you have read so far this year?
I fell in love with FIRE, by Kristin Cashore.

Do you like to snack while reading and if so, what is your favorite snack?
Coffee coffee coffee or Tea tea tea. Depends on the mood I'm in.

Book borrower or book collector ?
Book borrector. Haha.

Some of the blogs I'd like to pass this award to have just been awarded by Velvet (and Velvet, you're included in the list!), so I'll pass it on to other bloggers. But that doesn't mean you deserve this less girls, your blogs rock ! :)






5 comments:

  1. I too am 100% bookmarkers. I am glad to see you enjoyed Fire so much. It is on my shelf with Graceling to read this year coming. I am looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG darling! Thank you! This is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this award! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, i totally love the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...