Hello there!

I have moved!
My new blog is www.midnightcaramel.com


Happy reading, and thank you for your visit!
Charlotte.

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Guest Posts, Past Events and Interviews


Here is a little index of the guest posts and interviews I did on other blogs, and of the events I took part in on my blog.


GUEST POSTS AND EVENTS




Mansfield Park Murdery Mystery at vvb32reads
Lady Charlotte
Menu
Kitchen




SteamPink at vvb32reads

Birthday Cake
Menu
Appetizer
Sandwich
Salad
Dessert




Alice in Whatsitland at vvb32reads

Eat Me
Drink Me




Mr Knightley's Picnic at vvb32reads
Meats
Fruits and Salads
Sweets
Beverages
Condiments
Pastries and Tea





Valentine Guest Post at Book Rat











Pemberley Ball at
vvb32 reads :






A Shady Glade Christmas at
The Shady Glade :
The Snowman : A Childhood Memory

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do share your thoughts, it's always a pleasure reading them!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...